Friday, July 1, 2011

Watermelon Waffles for Dinner

Yesterday, Jo (my friend from college), came to see my new place and although we didn't have much time to play, as we both had to work today. We did however get to enjoy some watermelon waffles (and bacon & hash browns) for dinner!



Yes, Jo's eating on the floor as we haven't got our kitchen table yet. :)

I saw this idea here and couldn't wait for an excuse to try it out. So easy and fun. Dye about a third of the batter green, the rest pink and add chocolate chips to the pink if you want them baked in. Then pour the pink in the middle, a ring of green around the edge and when it's done, add chocolate chips on top. My niece of course loved the watermelon seeds the most. That, and the bacon. Duh.

Thanks so much for coming to visit Jo! Love you!

Sharing over at Tatertots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up Party.

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome! Brinner is the best...and with friends like you I never have to learn how to cook! Thanks for an epic night! Love you, duh.

    Ps. Thanks for making me look slim in this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...