Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Turn To Pass It Along [Versatile Blogger Award]

Although, I still feel relatively new to the blogging world, I've seen a few posts regarding various "awards" given from one blogger to another in the past year or so since I started blog stalking and 8 or so months since I started this blog. I was so tickled to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Erin at His & Hers. She is totally right when she says if we didn't live so far away, we would have a craft night together. It's been so fun getting to know her through her blog and she always leaves me the sweetest comments. Plus, her blog is one of the funniest I have ever read. Go check it out.


I wish I knew who started this award because it is just so sweet and I would like to give them credit, but alas, a big thanks will have to suffice to whoever you are, wherever you are, although you will probably never see this post. From what I gather, part of the award is sharing 7 things about myself that my readers don't (probably) already know. This may be tough. I've got a pretty detailed "About" page up there, but here I go.

via
1. If I had some extra cash that I had to spend on going to school, I would get a massage therapy license and also attend graphic design school. Obviously, loads of extra cash would need to be lying around to allow me to do both of those programs. Just wishful thinking. I am thankful I was able to get my Bachelor of Arts in Global Business. One day, I hope to get my MBA or a Master's degree in international development. Halfway through my 2nd year out of college and I am definitely missing school.



via
2. That was a little long. I will make the rest of these shorter. Here's my guilty pleasure: I love One Tree Hill. Yup, pretty much a teenage soap opera, I know. Hate on it as you will, I have never watched The O.C. or Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives or Jersey Shore. Never. I'm allowed my OTH indulgence every now and then, right?

via





3. I could eat an entire bag of Ruffles Baked Sour Cream & Cheddar chips in one sitting. Did I say could eat? I meant have eaten. May or may not have happened more than once. I could always do it again. Love them.





4. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone leaves the cap on the shampoo/conditioner/soap bottle open once finished. Future husband, I hope you're reading - now reveal yourself. :)
via




 5. Sandra Bullock is my favorite actress. I don't have an obsession or anything, she's just my fave, beautiful and full of grace. On the male side, I think I love every movie Christian Bale has been in, although I've heard he is sort of a jerk in person.



via

6. I lettered in 3 sports (volleyball, basketball & tennis) my last 3 years in high school, which was far too long ago now! I miss my teammates and competing so much. So so so many good memories were made on the court, in the locker room, on bus rides, during practices and tournaments.





7. I do not believe there is any job in the world worthy of a paycheck more than a million dollars a year - and that is definitely pushing it, heck half of that is probably too much. I could go on, but this would become far lengthier than necessary.

Whew. Thanks for reading along.

I'm not quite sure how many people I am supposed to pass this Versatile Blogger Award along to, but here are a few people I have quite loved stumbling upon their blogs. I would totally have passed it back to Erin if I could cause she is so sweet, but that would be a little repetitious since she got it twice last week. So, here is my list of Versitale Bloggers:

Michelle @ The One With The Cupcakes - Not just cupcake creations, stunning photos of her favorite subjects: two precious baby girls, super creative graphic design, wonderful crafty creations, as well as tasty recipes.

Amy @ A Little Nosh - She hosts such a yummy food link party each Thursday and I giggle every time I read "adventures in a two butt kitchen."

Ashton @ Something Swanky - She posts the yummiest treat creations and her blog is adorable filled with some basic blogging tips and did I mention loads of desserts?

I had a hard time finding blogs I thought hadn't received the award already. Please go visit the blogs above! You won't regret it.

Thanks so very much Erin! I'm glad to have met you in blogland!

3 comments:

  1. Aww glad to have "met" you, too! #4 made me smile ("Now reveal yourself"). And I also love those chips...so as long as we're planning a non-existent craft night, let's put those on the menu for the night, too, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! Sweet! I never get awards anymore! I will have to repost/regive this. :-)
    I agree with Erin... loved the "now reveal yourself" part. And Sandra Bullock rocks. Let's watch some of her movies the next time we come for crafting/FRIENDS/let Addie teach Ellie about the world nights. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...