I wish I knew who started this award because it is just so sweet and I would like to give them credit, but alas, a big thanks will have to suffice to whoever you are, wherever you are, although you will probably never see this post. From what I gather, part of the award is sharing 7 things about myself that my readers don't (probably) already know. This may be tough. I've got a pretty detailed "About" page up there, but here I go.
3. I could eat an entire bag of Ruffles Baked Sour Cream & Cheddar chips in one sitting. Did I say could eat? I meant have eaten. May or may not have happened more than once. I could always do it again. Love them.
4. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone leaves the cap on the shampoo/conditioner/soap bottle open once finished. Future husband, I hope you're reading - now reveal yourself. :)
5. Sandra Bullock is my favorite actress. I don't have an obsession or anything, she's just my fave, beautiful and full of grace. On the male side, I think I love every movie Christian Bale has been in, although I've heard he is sort of a jerk in person.
6. I lettered in 3 sports (volleyball, basketball & tennis) my last 3 years in high school, which was far too long ago now! I miss my teammates and competing so much. So so so many good memories were made on the court, in the locker room, on bus rides, during practices and tournaments.
7. I do not believe there is any job in the world worthy of a paycheck more than a million dollars a year - and that is definitely pushing it, heck half of that is probably too much. I could go on, but this would become far lengthier than necessary.
Whew. Thanks for reading along.
I'm not quite sure how many people I am supposed to pass this Versatile Blogger Award along to, but here are a few people I have quite loved stumbling upon their blogs. I would totally have passed it back to Erin if I could cause she is so sweet, but that would be a little repetitious since she got it twice last week. So, here is my list of Versitale Bloggers:
Michelle @ The One With The Cupcakes - Not just cupcake creations, stunning photos of her favorite subjects: two precious baby girls, super creative graphic design, wonderful crafty creations, as well as tasty recipes.
Amy @ A Little Nosh - She hosts such a yummy food link party each Thursday and I giggle every time I read "adventures in a two butt kitchen."
Ashton @ Something Swanky - She posts the yummiest treat creations and her blog is adorable filled with some basic blogging tips and did I mention loads of desserts?
I had a hard time finding blogs I thought hadn't received the award already. Please go visit the blogs above! You won't regret it.
Thanks so very much Erin! I'm glad to have met you in blogland!