Saturday, November 12, 2011

Me + Seam Ripper = BFF

Yup, I'll admit it, I have definitely been slightly MIA on here for a few days at a time these past couple weeks. Wanna know why? I have a new best friend. Her name is Seam Ripper. But seriously, I got my sewing on these past few days to stock up for a couple little craft shows Michelle and I took part in.

Here are some of the goods I had for sale:









I made the bibs and taggie blankets while my sister made the blankets. As thankful as I am for that seam ripper, due to the repetitiveness of the bibs, I have already had to use it less and less. Go me! So maybe we aren't meant to be Best Friends Forever cause the more I sew, the more comfortable I become which means I don't mess up and need to call Seam Ripper, aaaaagain. Until the next new project anyway.

Do you have any projects you have battled and relied on the seam ripper too much for your own liking? I'm really loving learning how to sew better and faster.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so completely ADORABLE! I have never seen anything like them. I'm sure you will do great at your craft fair. Please let us know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...