It really is quite easy, as you only need strawberries & cream cheese, and a smidgen of powdered sugar. Try this:
1. Allow 8oz. cream cheese to be at room temperature, so it is not so hard to mix.
2. Puree 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries, adding 1 Tablespoon (or so) to the liquid.
3. Mix puree into cream cheese thoroughly.
4. Taste to make sure you like it. Add more strawberries, if necessary, but remember, the more you add, the thinner your cream cheese will become.
5. Enjoy on whatever you wish! (I did refrigerate mine before doing this because I like my cream cheese firmer than it was after mixing strawberries in.)