Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trick or Treat Bag

11 days til Halloween?! Where on earth did October go? I just love this trick or treat bag my sister made for Addison.


She used this tutorial for the technique of making a bag, just without the quilting or piecing together part. We're novices regarding sewing so we needed a visual on turning it inside out and getting the handles on correctly.

I'm in love with the fabric. So cute! It was hard to photograph, but the boo fabric is sparkly, which makes everything better, right?




The inside lining is the same a the handles. It's just the perfect size for my niece. Can't wait to take her out! You can expect to see some pictures of this bag in action a couple Mondays from now!


This post is linked up to some of the parties listed under my Show & Tell tab at the top of the page. Go check them out for more inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Cute. I should make something for my son. He just has the standard plastic WalMart pumpkin bucket...lol. Thanks for sharing at OAM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...