Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Book Club: The Five People You Meet in Heaven

As I mentioned yesterday, I wasn't able to attend book club this month. I have read Mitch Albom's Tuesdays With Morrie and found so many notable quotes I just loved. After finishing The Five People You Meet in Heaven, I decided to make a printable of one of my favorite quotes to share.

I made the 3 versions. You should be able to click the image to enlarge it, then right click it to save it. Next time, I will try to get google docs or another one of those sharing sites hooked up.




Each should print 6x6 inches. Let me know if you would like another color scheme. And next time it feels like the end - whether good or bad - remember, it's just the beginning. I find so much peace in hope for the future and thank God for new beginnings.


This post is linked up to some of the parties listed under my Show & Tell tab at the top of the page.

5 comments:

  1. Great quote! Some of the worst endings are the best beginnings. :) I'd say it's also a great book but I never finished it. I've started it twice. I'm not sure what has happened, because I don't think I disliked it...I just somehow always got away from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!! One of these days I'd love it if you'd teach me how to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Come check out my Wisdom Teeth necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this printable. thank you for sharing it with us all. Thank you so much sharing and for linking up to our party Show and Share this week! Come on back this Wednesday to link up your current projects.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...