Monday, October 10, 2011

Easiest Cookie Recipe Ever: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip

I'm not even kidding. Easiest ever.


2 ingredients to make the cookies.
3 if you count the chocolate chips.
4 if you count the frosting.


Here is all you do:

Mix one box of Spice Cake Mix with about 15oz of pumpkin. Throw in some chocolate chips, if you desire. [We did desire them, surprise surprise.] Bake @ 350 for about 14 minutes. That is it. If you feel like it, add some cream cheese frosting to the top once cooled. [We felt like it.]

These cookies are so moist, you won't be able to eat just one. They do not spread, so the dollop (just smaller than a golf ball, about the size of a rounded tablespoon) you put on the cookie sheet, is basically the size the baked cookie will be, which means you can fit quite a few on one sheet. Also, due to the pumpkin color of the dough, you cannot tell when they are "golden." If you need to, adjust your second sheet's bake time, depending on how you like the first batch after 14 minutes bake time.

It is harder to roll out of bed in the morning than to bake these yummy fall cookies. Don't laugh. I'm not kidding. Well, I might be. But, I really don't like getting out of my warm, snuggly pillow-invaded bed and I really did like how easy baking these cookies was last tonight....


Linking up over at Lady Behind the Curtain as well as a handful of others. I can't get the button to show up on here and am in the process of making a page of the parties I link to! Hang tight! 

14 comments:

  1. these sound yummy come see what i shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get any easier than this! Sound so delicious! Thanks for linking them up at Sweet Temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this.. YUmmy.. Love it.. Officially following ya with smiles.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com and I would LOVE for you to link this to my Pin Inspirational Thursdays Party happening now pweease.. TY.. Off to indulge in all this burst of creativity here.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love easy recipes like this. I'd be thrilled if you'd link this recipe up at Tastetastic Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing some baking for church and these sound like they would be a big hit! I am pinning this great recipe. I am a new Twitter Follower from Pin Inspirational Thursdays. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!! I've make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins be never the cookies!! Thanks for sharing this at my What's In The Gunny Sack? link party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies but have never made my own thank you so much for the recipe.Thank you so much sharing and for linking up to our party Show and Share this week! Come on back this Wednesday to link up your current projects.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh!! yum! do you suppose there would be a way to do this in cupcakes?? thanks for linking up to my tip-toe thru tuesday party! hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!

    I'd love for you to link up to my pumpkin party:

    "Pumpkinspiration Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMmm i love pumpkin so i know ill like these cookies! gotta try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUMMMMM! Those sound sooo good! I'm hungry now! Thanks for sharing at One Artsy Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have tried the 2 ingredient cake with cake mix and pumpkin. I will definitely have to try it as cookies! Thanks!

    Melissa
    www.lovebugliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...