Monday, October 3, 2011

Dutch Baby for Baby Sis

I'm sure I don't have to look far to find others who agree that this weekend just wasn't long enough. I loved it though, despite it's brevity. My littlest sister her friend spent the night Saturday. Then, I made them a Dutch Baby pancake and bacon Sunday morning using this recipe.

It had already lost the bubble in the middle by the time I got my camera out.


If you know me, you know I love breakfast. This recipe was pretty good, but I really must remember to get Michelle's recipe. When I lived with them, she made the yummiest Dutch Baby. Maybe next time I go visit, we can make one and then I'll jot the recipe down!

3 comments:

  1. I love dutch baby pancakes. This looks so good!

    Found you from Something Swanky's Blog hop, I'm your newest follower.

    http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of dutch baby pancakes, I will have to give them a try!
    What topping do you have on in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deal! Love dutch babies. Might actually go make some for Ellie for breakfast. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...