Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bacon Ranch Cheese Pull Apart

I saw this concept on pinterest and couldn't help but find an excuse to make it. The pin was originally from Plain Chicken and I peeked at her recipe before just adding what I thought sounded yummiest. This meant adding mozzarella cheese (in addition to cheddar) and real bacon instead of bacon bits.


I bought a loaf of sourdough bread, uncut. After criss-crossing cuts into it, down to the bottom, but not through, I added apporximately:

1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mozarella cheese, shredded
8 pieces of bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 T ranch seasoning, mixed with butter, drizzled over entire loaf

Then, put in oven to melt the cheese.


We dipped it into marinara sauce and just couldn't get enough of it! Definite hit at our house.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy! Bacon & cheese. My two favorite foods :) Now that football is back on this season I so have weekly excuses to make this :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll be making this soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...