Monday, August 15, 2011

Proudly Announcing...

...my incredibly talented and creative friend Michelle's new Etsy shop! I'm so excited for her. She has wanted to get one up for a while now, so I can't help but brag and show off some of her stuff. I have seen everything listed in her shop in person and can vouch for all of her products' high-quality and close attention to detail. She loves to create and it shows in her work.

One of my favorite items is this Little Farmer Quilt. I love, love, love the fabric. It would really be perfect for tummy time or a crib, not to mention a very convenient way to teach animal names and sounds.

Photo credit: Michelle Waters

She also makes these Ultimate Swaddler Baby Blankets, cotton on one side, snuggle flannel on the other. They look so cozy I want to be burrito wrapped in them. (She also has the most precious, snuggle-y model ever.)

Photo credit: Michelle Waters

Did I mention how awesomely creative Michelle is with digital design, particularly involving photos? She has custom birth announcement listings that are modern and showcase your newborn perfectly.



She is open to any custom orders and will be adding more to her shop in the next few weeks. To get to know her a little better and see other stuff she makes, check out her blog, The One With The Cupcakes. She can make you pretty much anything you see on her blog. To get straight to her shop, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...