Monday, June 20, 2011

The Cool Kid

I have recently started sharing my blog posts on other gals' link parties. I love Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap Up every Friday, but sometimes feel lost in the often times 500+ entries! Some blogs have lists of link parties and boy, there are a ton. This past week, I posted my mini watermelon cupcakes to a few blogs, including at Crayon Freckles. And guess what?! I was featured on her blog!




Andie Jaye is the the one behind Crayon Freckles. By scoping out her blog, you know she's just a good person. We started blogging about the same time, but she seems so on top of things, with almost 4 times as many followers and hosting a link party?! Way cool. She is my most recent follower and I am just so tickled to be highlighted in her post! Plus, I get my first button! I probably sound like such a newbie blogger, but hey, I am! And today, I feel like the cool kid. Thanks Andie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...