Thursday, February 24, 2011

Secret No More

I cannot keep it a secret any longer. I have to share my favorite, favorite, favorite food blog with you: The Girl Who Ate Everything. If you are already aware of this magical blog, I am so happy for you, if not (and you like food, even a little bit) get ready to wipe the drool from your mouth.

This recipe for Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes is what made me decide, I must not keep the secret any longer. I haven't tried these yet, but from my experiences with her recipes, you really can't go wrong. Look at these!

Copyright Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything.

What got me stuck on Christy's recipes were these Cinnabon Rolls. They are absolutely to die for. Without a doubt, the BEST cinnamon rolls I have ever made or tasted. She's got it down! If you disagree, try the recipe a second time. It really is a winner. Yes, they take some prep, but are sooooo worth it. I promise.

Copyright Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything.

These Strawberry Puffcakes are on my "To Make from TGWAE" list. Aren't they gorgeous? That's strawberry frosting under the chocolate!

Copyright Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything.

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot! One of my favorites for sure. These Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies will make you stand out at any function you bring these to and you will love them. They have perfect flavor and are so unique.

Copyright Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything.

I recently thought these were so cute. She gives you steps how to make them. Don't be intimidated.

Copyright Christy from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
Or her Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars or Meatball Sliders. I could go on and on and on. She has everything from main dishes to appetizers, and obviously desserts, as I am more inclined to.

So, now that you've got a handful of beautiful pictures to inspire you to replicate this goodness, go take a look around Christy's site, take note of a few of her recipes and please, please let me know if you can figure out how she is not 800 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. oh.my.gosh. Cookie dough cupcakes? I am bookmarking this. My husband thanks you in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...