Monday, February 28, 2011

Here's to New Adventures

Ah, another weekend ended and it is Monday. I was MIA from the blogosphere mostly due to a busy weekend, packing up my apartment and saying temporary good-byes to friends before I take off to the land of Peru for 6 weeks!

That being said, I am taking a quick break here before making the last push to empty my apartment and get it all cleaned by tomorrow at 4pm! Yikes! So much work to do. Anywho, I figured I should mention that I will be out of the country for nearly 6 weeks here soon so post may be fewer and farther apart until I return at the end of April to the ol' USA.

Since the trip I've been planning for months now is finally upon me (10 days!), I thought I would share some excitement with you. First of all, I'm going with my best friend, Andy. He does not have a return flight and leaves in 2 days which is crazy! Trip of a lifetime, though. He's been saving a lot longer than I have though, so he can afford to do that.

Here is a picture of the hostel we'll be staying at for $5 a night in Lima, Peru, just a hop, skip and a jump (maybe a little more) from the beach for the first 10 days or so!


I'm just a little excited, despite everything I have to do before I go!

If you have any recommendations for must see places to go or eat, please leave a comment! Also, although I've traveled a bit, I'm always open to hear travel advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...