Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer's A-Comin'

And I can't wait! Oregon has always loved to tease us human folk during months like May with a few beautiful, [gasp!] 70 degree sunshiney days sprinkled amongst the rainy, cloudy drizzle. Today, we got to experience one of these rare days. It made me so excited for the coming months and all the good stuff that comes with warm weather: camping, lemonade, pool time, NW Art & Air Festival, BBQs, sunshine, Oregon State Fair and on and on. I'll stop for now, but sure to share more later.

My sister and I were reminiscing while looking over old photos of summertime tonight. Here are some of our favorites from 2009 camping at Red Fish Lake in Idaho.

Boy, don't we all recall feeling this way when we were younger in life vests? Still hard not to giggle at this though!

This was summer time believe it or not. I really like this picture for some reason.

My sister and niece just make the most precious pictures.

I absolutely love looking at how much my niece has grown! She'll be 3 here in a couple weeks so I'll be sharing about the fiesta soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...