Thursday, May 26, 2011

Indoor Play Tent Tutorial

Sometimes, things you never knew you were looking for, end up smiling and waving hello at the most unexpected moment. I thought I was going to take a break from daydreaming about a future home as mentioned here and here. However, as I normally do when stumbling upon a new blog, I was checking out the About Me section (one of my faves!) and then of course, the Tutorials, or in this case "Tutes" over at Living With Punks.

A couple posts ago, I couldn't get enough of reading nooks. Here is one picture I featured from The Boo and the Boy.


I'm sure you've oogled over these in catalogs such as Pottery Barn Kids. Seems like you could make one if you thought about it hard enough, right? That's what Susan from Living with Punks thought too. She even went so far as to make a tutorial and share it!


How precious is the Minnie Mouse themed tent? My niece loves to hide in the racks at clothing stores and what little kid doesn't love their own little hide out? Susan's tutorial looks great. I am adding this to my potential birthday gifts to make for my niece's 3rd birthday. It's coming up soon, so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...