Thursday, March 1, 2012

#14 Have an animated Disney movie marathon with my best friends from college [✓]

I knew this item on my 25 Before 25 List was going to be a little tough to do since the 4 college best friends #14 refers to don't even live in the same town any more. 2 in different cities in Oregon, 1 in Texas and 1 in Louisiana makes having a movie marathon a little difficult. During my vacation to visit the girls, we packed our days full of eating and sight-seeing Austin, Baton Rouge and New Orleans. A Disney movie marathon just wasn't quite in the cards - there was a lot to be done in a short amount of time. We did manage to sneak one Disney movie favorite in: Beauty and the Beast.

via

Although I do feel like I'm cheating this item a bit by checking it off the list, there is a slim chance of the 4 of us being together again to have a marathon before I turn 25. I don't like growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...